Submissions must be delivered in one of the indicated scientific areas.
The text and presentation must be in one of the two seminar languages: portuguese or english.
The presentation modes are the following:
poster (5 min. oral presential or digital)
oral communication presential (15 min.)
oral communication digital (10 min.)
1. Visual Arts Expression and Visual Communication;
2. Drama Education;
3. Special Education;
4. Physical Education, Leisure and Recreation;
5. Music Education;
6. Childhood Literature;
7. Elementary Mathematics;
8. Supervision Methodologies in Early Childhood Education;
9. Developmental Psychology and Education;
10. Child Health;
11. Sociology of Childhood,
12. Other topics in Child Studies.
Abstract to scientific evaluation, beetween 1000-2500 characters;
Full paper with a max of 5000 words;
Short CV of 3 lines.
Click here to consult rules applied to posters.
Articles should be written in APA Style and be sent via Easy-Chair until May 27th.
Ana Paula Loução
Ana Paula Pereira
Ana Tomás Almeida
Fernanda L. Viana